Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog!!

After a long, torturous winter, the 2009 fishing season is underway. The DVR needs a break from the copious amounts of fishing shows I DVR'd over the winter trying like hell to get some tips for catching monster bass. And of course, as soon as I get out to the pond I can't remember a damn one of them. "Hmm what did they say I should do in cold water, windy conditions, weed cover and stained water?"

I've had some great times so far, so I figured I'd start a blog and share some of the ups and downs that inevitably come with hunting fish. I've been meeting some very interesting charactors which I'm excited to share with you as well.

As a coworker and fellow fisherman told me recently, any idiot with a snoopy pole and a worm can catch a fish. It takes a hell of alot more to become an Angler. This is my journey into the world of fishing. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment