Saturday, July 10, 2010

Redneck Golfing 101

July 10th 2010-


I went fishing with Dad today at Liberty Hills in Bellefontaine. After shooting 40 on the front I stopped at my car and grabbed my pole that was pre-rigged with a Senko. There's an awesome pond off 11 and I wanted to make a couple of casts to see if there's Bass living in there. I hooked one on the first cast that wasn't very big, but he spit it out right at the shore. I made one more cast and saw a biggun swim up and inhale the senko. I reeled down and set it so hard I MADE HIM CROSS EYED!!! Nice 2.5 lber
















My round quickly went to hell. I 3 putted on the par 3 for bogey and carded an 8 on the next par 5. scrambled to shoot 44 on the back. So that aint too bad...84 on 18 and a 2.5 lber on the second cast.

If you carry a fishing pole in your golf bag, you might be a redneck...

No comments:

Post a Comment